Saturday, August 09, 2008

Coming Soon...

Very Very Soon I shall have a new blog child.

I am in the process of brain storming right now a blog that will the combination of my two favorite past times: Art and Cooking. And I am very excited about it. The blog will feature all kinds of fun things like recipes, good local restaurants, Asian market food finds, articles about chefs, cooking related comics and food related art.

In the past couple of years, my love of cooking has been growing and my skills in the kitchen have been gaining strength. I think ifs finally time to combine my two talents and start working toward a future and maybe career where I can use these two skills together. This blog will be the first step to that and should help me boost my personal art like outside of work.

So keep an eye out for it!

No comments: